- YMCA Healthy Back Book
- 10 Tips for a Healthy Back
- Stress-Free Returns
- Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Share your thoughts with other customers. Write a customer review.
- About This Item!
- Stranger on Rhanna.
- The Shaman Unveiled - A Healing Tale.
- Healthy Back Anatomy;
- Get Back to a Healthy Back.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. May 5, - Published on Amazon.
Verified Purchase. This book simplifies information but also gives you everything you need to know. Go to Amazon.
YMCA Healthy Back Book
Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. Back to top. Get to Know Us. English Choose a language for shopping.
Back pain can affect anyone, regardless of age, sex or occupation. Even relatively minor back problems can cause debilitating pain, while severe attacks can have a major impact on your quality of life.click
10 Tips for a Healthy Back
It contains invaluable advice and exercise programmes that can help speed your recovery and prevent problems recurring in the future. With clear step-by-step photography, the book leads you through a series of carefully graded exercise programmes specifically designed to meet your needs and ability. Clear and simple explanations of how the back functions and what can go wrong with it What steps to take to cope with acute back pain Structured exercise programmes to suit all ages and abilities How to design an individual back-care maintenance programme specifically for your needs Includes exercises for the workplace Contains advice on relaxation, posture, a healthier lifestyle and how to prevent back problems Special section on exercises for pregnancy.
Deborah Fielding, RGN, HV, MBAWAc, is a qualified nurse, health educator and acupuncturist, who has made a special study of the role of exercise in the treatment of painful back and musculoskeletal conditions.
Irish Gift. Mind, Body.
True Crime. Featured Authors.
- Secrets On Lake Drive.
- Ymca Healthy Back Book: A Proven Program from the World Leader In Back Care Education.
- Blood Crime (Graphic Novel): An Original Hollows Graphic Novel (The Hollows-Graphic Novel Book 2).
- Strategic Innovation: Embedding Innovation as a Core Competency in Your Organization.
- Blythe and the Palo Verde Valley (Images of America).
- The Healthy Back Exercise Book by Deborah Fielding;
Write For Us. What We Do.
Get a FREE e-book by joining our mailing list today!
Who We Are. Our People. Our History.